Last Call for Greyhound Calendar Photos
Today at 5pm EST is the deadline for entries for the 14-month calendar "dedicated to the thousands of greyhounds who have been rescued from racetracks nationwide" according to GREY2K USA.
- One photo entry per dog
- Include your greyhound’s name, tattoo numbers, adoption group and history of 150 words or less
- Photo must be in color and of 300 dpi quality or greater at 8.75" high x 11.25" wide (file size will generally be greater than 500 KB)
- Photos must be horizontal (wide/landscape) format, not vertical (tall/portrait) orientation
- E-mail entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos cannot have been published in other calendars
- Be sure to include your name and address
- Deadline to submit photos is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday August 31, 2009
Fourteen dogs will be selected, one to represent each month. Unfortunately, entries that do not meet all of the criteria above will be disqualified. Winners will be asked to sign a release granting use of the photo to GREY2K USA.
Of course, I have hundreds of photos of Violet Rays and Charles Hobson Booger, III, few of which I've ever actually printed. I have one in mind that fits the requirements, of Violet mid-roll on the grass in sheer delight. No idea where it is so I've got to start looking!
Have a greyt day!